Talent Development Specialist
With growth comes great opportunity! amplify5 is growing and we need Talent Development Superstars to help us bring the action.
We need a talented, fun, energetic and detail orientated individual to deliver training to our new team members.
The Talent Development Specialist will be responsible for delivering classroom based training in our unique contact centre environment to groups of 10 to 16 Advisors.
You will be up-skilled by product experts either remotely or face to face and will be required to become experts in our customers offerings.
You will then translate the knowledge by delivering full product and customer based training, covering soft skills, systems and industry specific knowledge.
We will need you to have:
- 2 Years experience in BPO industry where you delivery classroom lead training sessions – Essential
- Great communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate good verbal, written and communication skills
- Exposure to prior content design – Advantageous
- The ability to work independently at times, managing operations and interacting as part of an international teams
- A background of coaching, learning and development
Non – Negotiable Experience:
- Training Delivery: 2 years (Required)
- UK BPO experience: 2 years minimum (Required)
In return you will work for a dynamic business, that values its people, and puts them and our customers at the heart of everything we do. Want to help shape our rewards and recognition? Join our engagement team! Want to take an early finish, on us, on your birthday? Get out and enjoy yourself! Your voice will truly be heard, as we commit to build a true, people first business. In addition you will work for a unique BPO based in world class facilities in the CT CBD.
If this sounds like a little bit of you, please apply, we can’t wait to speak to you.
Job Type: Full-time
- what is your current notice period (we are all about placing the right person rather than meeting a start date, thus working your notice period would be a requirement of you from us)
- BPO Training: 2 years (Required)
- UK BPO: 2 years (Required)