Offshoring provides remotely delivered service excellence
Offshoring can help successful businesses of any size grow – we all know about the big companies.
At amplify5 we believe that no matter the size of the business, they should have access to the same skills and experience, whether that’s handling customer service queries, managing complaints, delivering sales, or dealing with back-office administration – we can help!
Why companies consider offshoring?
- Deliver growth – the expense, space, and time to build an in-house team can slow growth
- Retain flexibility – not every business needs the same headcount all-year round
- Access expertise – managing customer contacts is not a core competency in the business
- Improve performance – productivity and efficiency can be hard to deliver with an in-house team
- Lower costs – outsourcing can deliver great business value
The offshoring challenge
No matter the size of the business, there are some typical pain points for businesses that consider offshoring, for example:
- Large expenditure to setup, affecting cash-flow
- Lack of quality operations for smaller scale businesses
- Long contracts remove flexibility and clients’ control
- Lack of transparency and communication hiding true performance
- Threat to the security of customer data
How are amplify5 different?
We fully understand the benefits and challenges of offshoring, that’s the experience we can bring to your business, it’s also why amplify5 is different
- No set-up costs( and no hidden costs!)
- No long-term contracts
- Reduced cost to serve
- Experienced team in South Africa and the UK
- A truly collaborative approach
All of the above principles allow you to create an extension of your team in Cape Town, South Africa meaning you stay in control, have a flexible solution and access to expertise and innovation, whilst delivering sustainable value to your business.
Will Clowes – Chief Growth Officer What I’m hearing… When talking to prospective and current clients, it is interesting how fast certain trends appear across